Once your photos are uploaded, there are a few ways you can customize the way the event is displayed online. First, you can set the event’s key photo. This photo will be used as the main image when the event is shared, as the thumbnail in the client’s account dashboard, and as the Cover Photo if you are using that styling option for your event. When you first created the event, you had the option to set the key photo, but if you added some more photos to the event, you may want to update it.
Event styling options
There are four options for presenting your photos in the browser:
- Cover Photo: This is a great way to feature a single image. It will be displayed at the top of the page and take up the full width of the window.
- Slideshow: If you want more than one photo to be displayed at full width, Slideshow is the perfect way to scroll through them. You can select up to 20 photos to display in the Slideshow.
- Gallery: If you would like to keep things simple, the grid layout is always a beautiful choice.
- Video: You can add a custom video to the top of your event in place of a Cover Photo. PASS currently supports YouTube and Vimeo videos. Vimeo doesn’t allow HD video embeds, so we recommend using YouTube if you want the video to be as crisp as possible. Simply paste the link in the Video URL field (example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ).
Setting your event’s Key Photo
Here’s how to set a key photo to an event:
- Open the PASS Desktop App.
- Click the event you want to edit.
- Click the Style button in the sidebar, then click Change Key Photo in the toolbar.
- Find the photo that you feel best represents the event and click it to select it, then click Next.
- To save your styling changes, click Next once again.
After saving your changes, you can see what your gallery looks like in the browser by clicking View Now on the confirmation screen.
PASS photographer profile
The changes made in the Style section apply only to that single event. To learn how to choose the general theme and your photographer Props Page, read the guide here: http://support.pass.us/hc/en-us/articles/205652555-Managing-Your-Photographer-Profile