In this article:
Renaming an event
PASS events are built to be dynamic. If you need to change the name of your event, it’s a quick few clicks (and some typing, of course).
- Open the PASS Desktop app and click the event you want to rename.
- Click the Manage button in the sidebar.
- Click Event in the toolbar.
- Enter a new name for your event in the Event Title field.
- Click Done to save the event.
You’re all set! You can click View Online on the confirmation screen to view your event in the browser.
Deleting an event
From the PASS Desktop App, you can delete any event in the Home or All Events screen. Just right-click on event’s thumbnail and click Delete. Confirm you want to delete the event by clicking Yes.
Displaying original filenames
Within the Advanced Geeky Stuff menu, you will see a Use Original Filenames option. This can be used as a tool for your clients to refer back to specific images within an event. Original filenames will only be viewable in the event’s browser and mobile app views.
When original filenames are being used, you can batch copy the filenames of photos. Here’s how:
- Select your photos by clicking one, holding Command on Mac or Control on Windows, and clicking the each additional photo you want to select. Keep holding down Command/Control until you’ve finished your selection.
- Alternatively, you can click one photo and hold Shift to select everything between the first photo you clicked and the last one you click.
- Click Copy [Number] Photo Names to copy your photo names.
- Paste the names in a text document to save them.