After you upload photos to an event, you can always choose to come back at any time to make adjustments and manage it within the PASS Desktop App. We understand that sometimes you will need to add more photos to a gallery. We’ve made that process as simple as dragging and dropping.
Here’s how to add photos to an event:
- Open PASS and click the event you want to add photos to.
- Click the Upload button in the sidebar.
- Select a collection from the dropdown menu below Add To, or leave it as is to name the collection after the folder the photos are currently stored in.
- Drag and drop your new photos into the Drag Photos box.
- As your photos are uploading, you can click the View button to look through the ones have been uploaded.
- The photo will now show up in the event’s All Photos tab. You’re all set to share things!