If you're experiencing an issue opening PASS since recently upgrading to MacOS Sierra 10.12, if you're experiencing issues opening it on your new Apple computer, this article is for you!
We currently have our developers looking into an issue that's occurring with our Installer file.
For now, here's some quick & short steps to get PASS running on your computer:
- Click on the "Spotlight" magnifying glass at the top right corner of computer screen.
- Type "Adobe AIR Uninstaller" and then hit ENTER. Follow the steps to uninstall it.
- Reinstall Adobe Air via this link: get.adobe.com/air. Once it downloads, follow the steps that the installer guides you through.
- Next, delete the PASS app from your Applications folder on your computer.
- Download the PASS.zip file attached below.
- Once it is downloaded, drag the PASS zip file to your Applications folder.
- Unzip the file to see the PASS application, and double-click on it to open it.
- Open your computer's System Preferences, click on the "Security" button, and then click the "Open Anyway" prompt.
Let us know if this helps, and feel free to contact us if you have any other questions!